General Power of Attorney (Northern Ireland)
General Power of Attorney is not suitable if you need someone to manage your affairs after you have permanently lost the mental capacity or physical capacity to do so. In this case you should use Enduring Power of Attorney.
This document is suitable for use in Northern Ireland.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|General Power of Attorney (Northern Ireland)||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.