Codicil revoking a gift to one and giving to another
A codicil is used to make changes to your existing Will.
If you have changed your mind over a specific gift or money given in your Will and would like that gift, or another, given to someone else you can use this codicil. All other details in your Will stay the same.
Please note that this document cannot be used if you already have five or more codicils to your Will. In that case we recommend that you draft a new Will.
This document is suitable for use in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|Codicil revoking a gift to one and giving to another||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.