Codicil revoking or changing choice of executor
A codicil is used to make changes to your existing Will.
If you want to change your executor(s) for any reason you can use this codicil to cancel your choice. You will also have the option to appoint someone else in their place.
You might do this if one of your executors is unable to act as your executor or if you decide to change your executor for any reason. All other details will stay the same.
Please note that this document cannot be used if you already have five or more codicils to your existing Will. In that case we recommend that you draft a new Will. This document is suitable for use in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Self Service & Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|Codicil revoking or changing choice of executor||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Affordable legal documents made easy See our other products
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.