EP1 PG - Notice of intention to register an EPA (England & Wales)
If you are the attorney in an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) and wish to register the document, you must give notice of your intention to register using form EP1 PG. You must notify the donor and a minimum of three of the donor's relatives in the order prescribed by the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (which is explained in the document notes).
This document is only suitable if one or two attorneys are registering the document. This document should only be used for EPAs that are valid in England and Wales.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|EP1 PG - Notice of intention to register an EPA (England & Wales)||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.