EP2 - Registration of an EPA (Northern Ireland)
Attorneys of an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) created in Northern Ireland should use this document to register the EPA. A separate fee will be payable to the Office of Care and Protection (OCP). You can find details of the fees payable on the OCP’s website.This registration should take place as soon as the attorneys believe that the donor is becoming mentally incapable. Before this registration can take place, you must give notice of your intention to register the document and can do so by using the document EP1 - Notice of intention to register an EPA (Northern Ireland).
This document can be used to register an EPA only if one or two attorneys are registering the document, with the option of one co-attorney who is not registering the document.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|EP2 - Registration of an EPA (Northern Ireland)||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.