EP2 PG - Application to register an EPA (England & Wales)
This document can be used if you were appointed an attorney under an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) in England & Wales and you need to register the EPA because the donor is, or is becoming, incapable of managing their own affairs. You must make this application to register the EPA within 10 working days of serving the last EP1 PG notice notifying the donor's relatives of your intention to register. A separate fee will be payable to the OPG. You can find details of the fees payable on the OPG’s website.
Please note that you can no longer create EPAs in England & Wales; however, you can still register an EPA so long as it was signed before 1 October 2007.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|EP2 PG - Application to register an EPA (England & Wales)||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.