LPA 6 - Objection by donor of LPA registration
This document can be used if you are the donor in a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and you wish to object to your LPA being registered. It raises your objections to the Public Guardian and you must submit it within five weeks of being told your LPA was going to be registered.
After sending this document, the registration of your LPA will be suspended by the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) until a decision is made. You should send this completed document directly to the OPG.
This document is suitable for use in England and Wales only.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|LPA 6 - Objection by donor of LPA registration||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.