Revocation of an Enduring Power of Attorney
Use this document to revoke an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) that you have made but which has not been registered.
Please note that you cannot use this document if the EPA has been registered with The Office of the Public Guardian in England & Wales (formerly The Public Guardianship Office) or The Office of Care and Protection in Northern Ireland. If the EPA has been registered, you will need to apply for permission from the Court of Protection (England & Wales) or The Office of Care and Protection (Northern Ireland) to revoke it. You should obtain further legal advice if this is the case.
This document is only suitable for use in England, Wales and Northern Ireland where the EPA has not been registered.
Self Service & Expert Legal Review
- Draft your document online by answering a series of simple questions
- Online explanation and guidance notes
- Telephone and email support
- Secure online document transfer to our Wills Specialists for legal review
- Notification when your document has been reviewed and is ready for printing
|Revocation of an Enduring Power of Attorney||
|Create an online document|
|Guidance notes provided|
|Save your document & finish it later|
|Expert Legal Review|
|Check for contradictions or duplications|
|Support from our legal team|
Want to preview this document before purchasing?
Add these products to your will for complete peace of mind
A will ensures your estate and assets are correctly distributed
Optionally, state your funeral wishes, personal items and Guardians
After writing a will, it's vital that you store it in a safe place
Registering your will helps it to be found after your death
Need to find a will? Use our wills search service to quickly locate it
* The legal review involves our wills specialists reviewing the answers you provided when completing your document questionnaire. It provides comfort that if you properly execute or sign your document it will comply with legal formalities and meet the requirements you specified.